Allen House Apartments offers not one, but two swimming pools. You will love the community amenities and features of our River Oaks luxury apartments.
All of our apartments are designed to make you feel right at home with standard walk-in closets and 6 foot tall windows. Each home also includes built-in shelving, ceiling fans, a kitchen with refrigerator, dishwasher, garbage disposal and oven. A number of our apartments have been completely upgraded, with new cabinetry, counter tops, appliances, air conditioning, finishes and fixtures and upgraded lighting/ceiling fans. Enjoy beautiful views of our courtyards and know that you are home.
Grilling Stations with Picnic Areas
Two Outdoor Swimming Pools Surrounded by Lush Landscaping
Distinctive Courtyards, Beautiful Fountains, Charming Gazebos
Gated Vehicle Entry
Reserved parking for each apartment inside gated community.
Guest Parking Available
Guest parking available in front of the community.
Pet Friendly with Urban Pet Park
We are a pet-friendly community that accepts up to two cats or dogs per weighing less than 100 pounds each. There is a $600 non refundable pet fee per pet and a monthly pet rent of $20. Certain breeds of dogs are restricted.
On-Site Clothes Care Center
• Fully Furnished Guest Suites On Property
• Online Payments Available
Free e-check option Accepts cash payments via MoneyGram
• Recycling Program
• Resident Activities
• A Windsor Gold Discount Program
Receive discounts at local businesses by presenting your Windsor Gold Card. Complimentary for all Windsor residents.
• On-Site Management with Concierge Services
• 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
• Furnished Apartments
Windsor Corporate Suites offers a one-stop solution to all your corporate housing needs. We offer long and short term apartments, furnished and a la carte packages. Whatever your needs, Windsor Corporate Suites can assist you!
• Walking proximity to Whole Foods Montrose Market, Buffalo Bayou Park with access to running and biking trails, River Oaks Shopping Center and River Oaks Theater
• Minutes from US 59, I-10, I-45, and Allen Parkway
• Central to Downtown, Museum District, The Galleria, Memorial Park, and Washington Heights
• Accessible to Public Transportation